Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Hello everyone,

I wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's, grandmother's, stepmothers and mother-in-laws  out there. The world would not be the place it is if it weren't for mothers.

I would love to share a simple Mother's Day card I made.



I just love the simplicity of it.

I will be entering my card into the following challenges:
Celebrate The Occasion Challenge #62: Mother's Day
Docerela Creations: Mother's Day
The Pink Elephant: All about mom
Cricut Cardz Challenge #107: There's no one like mother
And I am linking in support of Design Team 2 on FCCB: Mother's Day

What was used:
Cricut Stamping
TPC Textured Cardstock
DCWV Glitter Cardstock
Recollections Cardstock
Hampton Art Mother's Day Stamp Set
Colorbox Warm Green Chalk ink
Ribbon and bling from my stash

Check back tomorrow for my DT post for FCCB.
Happy Scrapping!
Judy

14 comments:

  1. Stunning!, love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplicity at its finest...Love the green and white together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!

    Happy Mother's Day to you,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those cute simple cards! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of your blog! And your simply card is very elegant looking to me, love the colors you chose. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, such a clean and simple card. Great green and white.

    Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so nice Judy, I really like the clean look of the green on the white. I hope you had a terrific Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this clean and simple look Judy! Looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Great CAS!

    Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the simplicity of this, Judy. It's very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked your card. A simple but elegant card.

    Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Ana

    Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so simple, yet so very elegant Judy!
    Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful CAS card, I so love the green touch! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Mother's Day" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love fireflies!!! LOVELY. Congratulations on your work. =)

    Thanks for joining our Challenge at Docerela Creations.

    Tatiana - DT member
    amorecoscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...