Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Pink Stamper - Happy Birthday Challenge

This card is to celebrate another January girl. Robyn said that the older she gets the younger she feels, so my wish for her is to be forever young. Happy Birthday Robyn. I wish you many many more happy birthdays!


What was used:
Cricut Forever Young Cart (I used the flip function on the girl and clothes, cut at 4 inches)
The ribbon I picked up on my trip to Finland
The patterned paper is from Heidi Grace Designs
DCWV Glitter Stack for the dress
The greeting is an E-Z Rub-on Transfer
Small bling flower.

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the sparkle on the dress and the black card base :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! So pretty. I think Forever young is a cartridge that I need need need!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Judy! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a classy card--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, one of my favorite cuts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo fabulous! I LOVE the delicate colors you used and the baby flower border! CUTE!!!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...